This Toolkit ensures that your organisation minimises the risk to the security of one of your company’s most valuable assets: confidential information.
Is the Toolkit right for you?
Do you want your minimise the risk of a costly data loss?
Do you want to reduce the risk of negative PR following from a breach?
Do you want a consistent and cost-effective approach to information management?
Do you want to win more new business by reassuring potential customers that they can trust you with their information?
Do you want to compete with bigger competitors who already run a management system?
Do you need to tick the ‘Information Security Management System’ box in tenders?
The Toolkit can help you achieve all of these goals for a one-off cost starting at just £495+VAT.
The Toolkit contains ISO compliant process and procedure templates for you to implement into your organisation plus a helpful guide which talks you through it step-by-step. The Toolkit can be bundled with one day of our ISO 27001 classroom training at our Worcester training centre.
Five key facts
- It’s the most flexible way to start implementing an information security management system that’s ISO 27001 compliant.
- You control the speed of implementation
- There’s no fixed timescale for completion
- There is no requirement for internal auditing
- It’s a fraction of the cost of traditional certification
Is this product right for you?
The Toolkit is ideally suited to:
- Organisations with a turnover of £250K or under
- Start-ups and smaller SMEs
- Organisations which don’t require a certified management system (please contact us if you need certification)
- Organisations which want a DIY approach
ISO Lite 9001
The toolkit includes over 30 documents for you to customise in addition to your Work Book and guidance notes. These include:
- Interested Parties
- Employee Competency Matrix
- Information Security Policy
- Induction Checklist
- Organisation Chart
- Information Classification Policy
- Register of Information Security Legislation
- SWOT Analysis Template
- Internal Auditing Procedure
- Management Review Meeting Agenda
- Risk Assessment Form
- Procedure for Non Conformance Reporting
- Internal Audit Report
- Statement of Applicability
Our ISO 27001 one day training course is a great blend of classroom learning and group discussions which brings the subject to life.
It is accredited by the CPD Standards Office and is delivered by one of our specialist Assessor/Trainers.
- Demystify ISO 27001
- Explain what an Information Management System is
- Help you understand your role
- Help you understand how to categorise and mitigate risk
- Give you the opportunity to discuss how to apply your learnings to your organisation
The course follows the agenda below with plenty of opportunity for group discussion and questions & answers:
- Principles and elements of ISO 27001
- The role of the information security management representative
- How to establish information security governance within your organisation
- Asset management including completing an inventory
- Risk assessments
- Statement of applicability
- Document requirements
When are courses held?
You can view the course schedule here. Please contact us to check availability as we restrict each course to just eight places.
Where are courses held?
They are held at our training suite in Worcester. This can be accessed via the road or rail network and there is a wide choice of hotels nearby. There is a Premier Inn and a Travelodge nearby or we can recommend the more rural Bank House Hotel if you would prefer a quieter stay.
Will I get a certificate?
All training delegates receive a course manual and a certificate of completion.
Can we book more than one training place?
We’ll be delighted to offer you a discount on your second place. Please contact us to check course availability and to discuss your booking.
Do I need any prior knowledge?
Little or rudimentary knowledge is required. It will be helpful for you to look through your ISO Lite Toolkit in advance to get familiar with some of the documents.
HOW CAN I ACCESS MY ISO LITE TOOLKIT?
After purchase, you will email you a login for our portal where you can download your templates. The originals will remain online for three months, giving you peace of mind.
CAN I HAVE SUPPORT?
You can purchase the ISO 27001 Lite Toolkit with our one day ISO 27001 course, held at our training suite in Worcester, England.
Alternatively, we can provide customised consultancy and/or certification services. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
AM I SUITABLE FOR ISO LITE?
We only recommend ISO Lite for businesses with a turnover of circa £250K or below. If you’re not sure if ISO Lite is right for you, please contact us.
WHAT SECTORS CAN BENEFIT FROM ISO LITE?
ISO Lite is suitable for a wide range of businesses. It has already been implemented in the following sectors: professional/business services, design & technology, manufacturing, engineering, waste & cleaning, IT & creative, charity & care, construction/property and automotive/transport. If you’re not sure if ISO Lite is right for you, please contact us so we can discuss your particular needs.
WILL I BE CERTIFIED IF I HAVE ISO LITE?
No. ISO Lite is compliant with ISO but you won’t be certified. You will be able to upgrade to certification at a later date, if required, or you can begin the certification process now in place of ISO Lite. Please contact us if you would like a quotation.